11/12/2016

Double buckles belt from Rosegal

Rosegal is new online store I've discovered. What I like about this website is that they understand customers needs, where you find both new and vintage fashion. Rosegal offers you so many departments like women's clothes, men's clothes, shoes, accessories, jewelry, "plus size"clothing and very interesting department for home with super cute stuff for house. Make sure to check out this online store here I believe that you 'll find something nice for yourself.
One of many items I've ordered from Rosegal is this double buckles belt. This amazing belt come with golden buckle as well, all the details you can check out here . For today's outfit I decided to style my old velvet jumpsuit with my new belt. 

Rosegal je novi modni sajt koji sam otkrila. Ono što je interesantno za ovaj sajt jeste to da razumiju želje kupaca, gdje možete naći ne samo moderne nego i vintidž stvari. Rosegal vam nudi veliki izbor odjeljenja poput ženske i muške konfekcije, obuće, nakita, modnih dodataka, "plus size" veličine odjeće i jedno posebno interesantno odjeljenje sa asortimanom za kuću. Obavezno posjetite ovaj sajt ovdje ubjeđena sam da ćete pronaći nešto za sebe.
Jedna od mnogih stvari koje sam poručila sa Rosegal sajta jeste ovaj kajiš sa duplom kopčom. Kopča na kajišu dolazi u dvije varijante, srebrenoj i zlatnoj, sve detalje možete vidjeti ovdje . Za današnji autfit sam izabrala svoj stari plišani kombinezon u kombinaciji sa novim kajišem.







I wore/ Nosila sam:

Belt/ Kajiš Rosegal
Jumpsuit & Shirt my old/ Kombinezon i Košulja su moje staro,
Jacket & Bag/ Jakna i Tašna Modna kuća Mona,
Boots/ Čizmice Azel France,
Bandana/ Marama Telly Weijl,
Sunglasses/ Sunčane naočale Ray Ban.

xx

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala što ste posjetili moj blog!



2 comments:

  1. Zanimljiv outfit, nesvakidašnji :)

    stellarbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete