6/14/2017

Floral essentials wish list

I really love floral print this season and since summer is almost here I put some floral essentials on my wish list. All these items I found on my favorite online store Zaful. At this moment you will find huge discounts and lower prices then ever, especially on the white see through dress-es perfect for summer.

Since Zaful is celebrating 3rd anniversary they prepared amazing giveaway. All the info how to participate check out on the Zaful's blog. Go to their blog and take a look. I would be very happy if you tag my name [Dajana @dakidama] after participating the giveaway event. Zaful will choose a couple of winners after the event and give out huge rewards.
Good luck everyone!



My wish list:














xx

Thanks for visiting my blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment