11/05/2017

Pleated & white


Hello my lovelies!

This beautiful pleated dress/ tunic I've ordered on the Rosegal online store by the end of summer, when I took these photos as well. Now, I think that was shame not to share this with you. It does not matter that is autumn now, because this is pretty dress and it's on sale now, so you can consider about purchase it for the next summer. All the details about this dress are here. In this order I purchased this hat as well, now it is out of stock but you can check the other fabulous hats here for any season.

Pozdrav drage moje!

Divna, plisirana haljina/ tunika je poručena negdje krajem ljeta sa Rosegal sajta kada su nastale i ove fotke. Shvatila sam da bi bilo šteta da ne podijelim ovo sa vama iako je ljeto prošlo. Bez obzira što su nastupili jesenji dani haljinu možete uzeti u obzir za iduće ljeto, a svi detalji su ovdje. Takođe sam u ovoj porudžbini uzela i ovaj šešir, trenutno je rasprodan ali na njihovom sajtu se mogu naći predivni šeširi i kape za bilo koje godišnje doba, ovdje.






I wore/ Nosila sam:

Dress/ Haljina here/ ovdje,
Hat/ Šešir here/ ovdje,
Leggings from the local shop/ Tajice su iz lokalnog butika,
Sneakers/ Patike Converse All Star,
Bag/ Tašna Modna kuća Mona.

xx

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala što ste posjetili moj blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment